This is a minimally invasive microsurgery that requires a small tunnel incision as well as two micro-sutures. There is no longer the need for dozens of stitches or the harvesting of thick slabs of gum tissue, because the Dental Implant & Specialty Center has perfected the micro-surgical tunnel technique. This is a technique that has minimal to no post-operative discomfort with a very reliable and predictable result.
What is the purpose of gum grafting?
The purpose of gum grafting is a combination of any of the three possible indications:
- To cover recession and re-establish a normal looking tooth
- To restore a thick protective tissue around the tooth
- To add volume to the gums where there is a deficiency such as a previous extraction site that has collapsed
Request Your Consultation.
The gum grafting procedure procedure is highly customized for each person. Book your consultation today to get started with a:
- 1-on-1 consultation with the doctor
- 3D dental scan
- Review before & after photos from previous clients
Request your consultation today and you’ll lock in our special pricing of just $185 (a $400 value). Your 3D dental scan is included in the cost and will allow us to know exactly what to do for you.