LANAP: Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure
- The probe measures deep pocket depths (Bone Loss).
- The laser removes bacteria and diseased tissues from inside the pocket.
- Ultrasonic instruments are used to remove tartar deposits from the tooth & root surfaces.
- The laser finishes cleaning and seals the pocket closed, therefore germs cannot enter.
- Healing of gums to clean disinfected root surfaces occurs.
- Bite trauma is adjusted.
- Bone growth and tissue reattachment occur, which create shallow healthy pockets.
Request Your LANAP Consultation.
The LANAP procedure is highly customized for each person. Book your consultation today to get started with a:
- 1-on-1 consultation with the doctor
- 3D dental scan
- Review before & after photos from previous clients
Request your consultation today and you’ll lock in our special pricing of just $185 (a $400 value). Your 3D dental scan is included in the cost and will allow us to know exactly what to do for you.